facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 11
#31  by: Tfm   

Ato and dchi run the unlv campus. Every other fraternity on here is insignificant

By: Tfm
#32  by: <3   

As a member of THE sorority at unlv I have to say if you aren't ATO or DCHI your nothing. #sorryboutit

By: <3
#33  by: fratty   

Sae zbt and phi delt wish they were as good as ato and dchi. We all know those two run unlv, throw the best parties and get the most girls

By: fratty
#34  by: anna   

These 2nd tier fraternities are a joke. Sae, zbt and phi delt suck everyone knows it. Ato and dchi are the only organizations that matters on this campus. Best guys and best parties. Sorry about it.

By: anna
#35  by: Who?   

Seriously, who the hell are these fraternities? ATO I heard of but I thought they were a myth. You never see them around. All these other guys I have never heard of. True: never heard of em. phi beta sig? delta chi? Who the hell are these people? Or are these the black frats? btw AEPi is blacker than you suckas. It's all about SAE (#1) and Phi Delt. Maybe ZBT, maybe lol

By: Who?
#36  by: Wow   

The haterz need to quit it. It's pretty much universally known that ato and dchi are the top tier. Stop trying to come on this website and pretend your legit or something... It's pathetic

By: Wow
#37  by: Really?   

Is this a joke?

Tier 1
Phi delt and sae
Tier 2
Zbt (falling off), lambda chi, ksig
Tier 3
Pike and aepi
Tier 4
Sammies and tke

No one else is relevant after that

By: Really?
#38  by: Yea right   

Ato and dchi are the best on campus. Sorry you didn't get a bid and had to join a second rate fraternity geed.

By: Yea right
#39  by: Yayo   

Alpha phi alpha, kappa alpha psi, omega psi phi and phi beta sigma are without a doubt the best on campus

By: Yayo
#40  by: Hey   

Who is amber votary and why is she giving everyones pldgeclass hummers?

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.