facebook

you

by:    

easily the worst school for greek life in the state

Posted By: ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree, I transferred here from a big state school and was in a sorority there, and umbc in my opinion doesn’t really have a relevant Greek life. What happened to hot sorority girls.. I have yet to see one. Not to mention it’s the randomest mix of girls in each chapter

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: sorority   

What happened to beautiful sorority WOMEN of ALL BACKGROUNDS because that's what diversity is. Welcome to UMBC. If you don't like it, you can transfer back to your state school!

By: sorority
by: El    

So you're proud that your state schools chapter was boring and all your sisters were just like you?

By: El
#2by:    

You have to understand that UMBC used to be a newer, commuter school, and only slowly built up campus life (much less Greek life.) It's a good school academically, and it will likely develop its Greek life over the following years.

By: M.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.