facebook

frat ranking

by:    

Anyone with a good frat ranking at the end of 2015? Seems like things have switched up a ton recently

Posted By: Jayhawk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

what do you mean switched up?

By: diallo
by: jayhawk   

Some houses that were good are struggling, and some that were bad have capitalized on that

By: jayhawk
#2by:    

Yea good example is Sigma Nu. They used to be decently respectable and now they' are a clear bottom house

By: yes
#3by:    

what houses are struggling

By: maybe
by: ^   

um can't you read? Sigma nu for one.

By: ^
#4by:    

I meant besides sigma nu

By: ?
#5by:    

Yeah Phi Psi is definitely losing ground quick

By: Yeah
by: ^   

Phi psi is for losers

#6by:    

Fiji has put in work

By: Respect

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Fiji sucks

#8by:    

So what houses don't suck or have actually good guys?

By: Soooo
by: asdf   

phi delt, beta, sigep. cant really go wrong with those three

By: asdf
#9by:    

sig eps only hang with gphis so they are irrelvant to the majority of greek life at ku they are not a top house. Cant be a top house when you live in your own little sheltered world and disregard 95% of sorority girls.

by: lol   

I don't know how this is a rumor, yeah when we go there the gphis are there. But that's definitely not the only people they hangout with. I know for a fact that theyre friends with people in every house, or at least ever respectable house.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.