facebook

stereotypes suck

by:    

I've noticed recently that some KKG girls are really attractive and kind. I hate hearing bad things about them being unattractive and weird because their newest pledge class is pretty cute, and I wish my fraternity would get over their past pledge classes and chill with the newer girls

Posted By: greek geek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah kkg is def on their way up

By: greeeeek
by: true   

I think they're going to get a really good pledge class next month, KKGrowing from the ashes

By: true
by: lol no    

Their older PC's are hot, the new ones not so much. And yeah looks count but they are awkward as hell after 30 minutes. Also they bite guys.

By: lol no
#2by:    

Hate to break it to ya but some has got to be on the bottom

By: Sorry
by: shallow   

there doesn't have to be a bottom. this is stupid. all of the chapters are great

By: shallow
#3by:    

some people have considered gphi to be the new bottom.. they started strong but have gone downhill while kkg has been on the rise.

By: vt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: LOL   

Are you serious? Gamma phi has been on their way up since they got here. It's a common consensus that they're a middle tier. Kappa will always be bottom so get over yourselves girls.

By: LOL
#4by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#5by:    

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.