facebook

Why is AXO considered a bottom house?

by: just a lurker

they seem really genuine and nice from the girls I know in the house, whereas Gphi I know from ppl who dropped them has a tendency to be... how do I put this, the horribly unpopular house that compensates for being unpopular by being really mean and catty. Like, I get AXO is kinda antisocial, sure, but everyone there seems to just be vibing and i think its more intentional so why are they considered a "bad" house?

Posted By: just a lurker
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: .   

They aren’t it

By: .
#12  by: Pnm    

I don’t know

By: Pnm
#13  by: Pnm   

I don’t know

#14  by: Pnm   

I don’t know

#15  by: berkeley    

honestly i disagree, i think axo has a lot of really cool girls and personally i was really sad when they dropped me during fall rush

By: berkeley
#16  by: 21   

every sorority has different vibes

By: 21
#17  by: Smol potato   

I'm an AXO and I think part of it is that we don't care that much about ranks. Maybe some of us do, but I personally figure as long as I'm enjoying myself and making connections, I'm getting my money's worth out of my PHC experience. Lots of us are really just out here vibing, doing our own thing. What that means in a practical sense tho is that the Greek community at large does sometimes tend to forget we exist. It is what it is, though! :)

By: Smol potato

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.