facebook

Why is AXO considered a bottom house?

by: just a lurker

they seem really genuine and nice from the girls I know in the house, whereas Gphi I know from ppl who dropped them has a tendency to be... how do I put this, the horribly unpopular house that compensates for being unpopular by being really mean and catty. Like, I get AXO is kinda antisocial, sure, but everyone there seems to just be vibing and i think its more intentional so why are they considered a "bad" house?

Posted By: just a lurker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Oski   

AXO - they don’t really have a brand. People forget about them.

By: Oski
#2  by: Oski   

I also hear they are more queer friendly (nothing wrong with that!) so it hurts their frat relations a bit.

By: Oski
by: carol christSep 16, 2022 3:56:34 PM

pi phi, chi o and adpi have hella queer people and they're all fine... i don't think that's it.

By: carol christ
#3  by: tke   

big girls

By: tke
by: $$Nov 23, 2022 6:23:25 AM

So do all the other houses.

By: $$
#4  by: So...   

How many Gamma Phi's do you actually know? You sound pretty judgmental and gossipy yourself. The Gamma Phi's I personally know (granted, small sample of the chapter) are nice girls, pretty funny, and not the least bit "catty."

By: So...
by: Just a lurkerSep 14, 2022 10:51:58 AM

I know a LOT of girls who dropped them after a month or two. They have a pretty bad retention rate, and I’m imagining part of that comes from them just not being all that pleasant. Ask anyone who rushed who their absolute bottom house was. There’s a reason for that.

By: Just a lurker
#5  by: Ohc   

AXO has been going down for years. They will be the bottom house in a semester if they don’t turn things around. Below Gamma phi.

By: Ohc
#6  by: slay   

axo is aight

By: slay
#7  by: calgal    

axo is aight

By: calgal
#8  by: true   

they don’t do much they’re good

By: true
#9  by: pnm    

axo is cool

By: pnm
#10  by: cal    

they just are

By: cal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.