facebook

honest sorority ranks

by:    

Here is the real deal and all of you know it. Sororities rise and fall. Nothing you can do about it.

Top Tier:
Phi Mu - big partiers, pretty girls, classic top tier
Alpha Xi Delta - got the best pledge class, on the rise, genuine and fun girls
Chi Omega - still got good girls in the fall but always in trouble so they're falling

Middle Tier:
Alpha Phi - do a lot for their philanthropy, consistently cookie cutter girls with fake personalities
Alpha Gamma Delta - got some great girls in the fall, on the rise but need some more work to do
Alpha Delta Pi - used to be good but now they haze and a lot of girls dropped
Kappa Delta - still pretty new and have been getting better

Bottom Tier:
Alpha Chi Omega - sweet girls just not very well known on campus
Sigma Sigma Sigma - a good group of girls who love each other, just not for everyone
Delta Zeta - sometimes they come off as snotty but they do have a diverse chapter
Delta Gamma - brand new and had trouble during recruitment, have the potential to get better

Posted By: real
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

facts

By: Uncw
#2by:    

ok truth glad u called out the ones falling

By: yes
#3by:    

i’d say that’s about accurate. i’m in a lower tier and still love it. my roommates in chi o and they have really turned around are doing amazing this year. Their pledge class seems to be doing big things.

By: tealmeals
#4by:    

Rt if agd is beat

By: Jack_F aepi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

these need updating

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.