facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of California, Riverside - UCR General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: haha   

i'm the person below. it was me that rated a whole bunch of all fives to the sororities. i want to add, i'm not in any of these chapters. i dont even go to school here. i initially came here to rate another chapter of mine all fives. i decided to have fun instead. haha

By: haha
#22  by: jojo   

kkg/gphib
axo/pi phi
dg/sk

By: jojo
#23  by: ucr   

If you're looking for sisterhood, let's be honest, you'd be looking at DG and SK. If you want status and certain frats to mix with, you go Top 2 (KKG/GPHIB). But Kappa has the worst sisterhood out of all the houses.

Girls who guys go for: kkg/gphib
Girls who guys are friends with: axo/pi phi (more low key and reserved than axo)
Girls who guys don't care for but say hi to: sk/dg

By: ucr
#24  by: hi   

seriously? this site is so stupid. if you honestly think that ranking your sorority as number 1 is going to get pnm's, then you need to leave panhellenic. . .ranking sororities is not cool and it never was. it's hurtful to those who get ranked as bottom tier. all the sororities have the nicest and classiest girls and, honestly, it only matters which sorority you connect with. you're in college now. . .GROW UP and stop being superficial.

By: hi
#25  by: preach   

"Don't let these stupid sites tell u what to join. U have a mind think for yourself. After all u are paying for an org. Don't be miserable in it"

^^ THIS - If you believe all this bs that mean girls on this site spew just to make themselves look good, then you deserve to go to that house. THINK AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!!! That's what the Greek community wants.
Not petty little drama queens like the people who waste their lives on this site just to be cruel and mean.

By: preach

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.