facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of California, Riverside - UCR General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: @truerankings   

if you read the first true rankings, that's what the real rankings are not this phony one below me

By: @truerankings
#12  by: haha not a true site   

Pi Phi #1? Don't believe these ranks.

By: haha not a true site
#13  by: For Real   

Theres a top four in no order axo kappa piphi and gphib as long as u don't join dg or sk ur considered top

By: For Real
#14  by: sup   

i just rated every sorority all 5's. truth is, no sorority on this planet deserves all 1s or all 5s. we as greeks are all better than this website. we need to stop bullying each other. our founders would be disappointed in these comments. they didn't create these organizations so we can talk crap on others. what a damn shame.

By: sup
#15  by: stop   

These rankings are ridiculous and immature. Your in college now, grow up.

By: stop
#16  by: ...   

Most of these rankings are so disgusting. If you, as a member of a Greek organization, post hateful comments for another group you obviously (a) feel threatened by them and/or (b) you're an incredibly mean person with absolutely no compassion, since you enjoy writing negative things. If you use this website to BULLY other groups, then you're a huge disappointment to your organization. What would your founders or nationals think of you???

By: ...
#17  by: so happy   

to see that people are finally standing up for their values!! vvvv
let's just put a freeze on comments on this site and let pnm's know how stupid/false it all is. panhellenic unity ftw!

By: so happy
#18  by: :)   

I'm also happy people are realizing that this website does more harm than good. Also, what's up with people saying "not a tight sisterhood/brotherhood" or "well bonded sisterhood/brotherhood". You really can't measure how good/bad a sisterhood or brotherhood is. What the hell are you measuring by? Watching people at letters or in class? Go analyze your own sisterhood/brotherhood, because you really don't know anyone else's.

By: :)
#19  by: ...   

Glad to see people are back and posting negative rankings. Pretty obvious who these rankings are coming from.

By: ...
#20  by: haha   

i just messed with so many rankings. this website is bs. i just proved that dumb ranking can come from anyone. not only people in the sorority or the haters.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.