facebook

help rushing for this year

by:    

hi i’m planning on rushing in the fall and only want to go kappa or axo i guess. is there any advice on how to get in? i know some people are going to say this is dumb but i don’t see myself in other houses because i’ve heard it’s only worth it to be in a top house. is there anything specific i should do or wear or say?

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

sis r u for real rn? lmao

By: chile
#2by:    

Do yourself a favor and get off of Greek rank and FIND A LIFE! you'll thank yourself later <3

By: k
#3by:    

Lol u haven’t even gone thru rush and u only see urself at two houses. Ur def not rushing for the right reasons then lmfao

By: Ur dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I am a member of one of those houses and the best advice is to not listen to what’s being said on Greekrank and go into rush with an open mind! Be yourself and everything will work out.

By: Sis
#5by:    

Be open minded when it comes to recruitment! Reading everything on this sight always puts some kind of idea of each org in your mind and let me tell you, it’s never accurate!!! You’ll have a better time by going where YOU feel you belong the most, not by what greekrank says or by what instagrams look like! Just choose where you feel the most at home because you really might regret it later.

By: please

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.