facebook

sorority ranks 2019

by:    

ADPi, AGD, Chi O, KD, Phi Mu
These are the most desired sororities during recruitment. They have always been top and have too much history (and mom and grandmas influence) to change, sadly.

AXO, AOPi, DDD, Zeta, Pi Phi
These are still highly sought after and well-liked during recruitment. High quality PNMs are still very interested in these groups right off the bat. They are well liked by top and middle frats and those who are involved end up in leadership positions.

AXiD, G Phi, DZ, SK, DG
KKG, Theta, SSS
These two groups have great girls. I think they just get lost in the shuffle with all of the other groups during recruitment. The party girls are liked by frats and the rest really aren’t necessarily known for anything. They do have involved and smart girls not but they are just a mixed bag.

All sororities are great at Auburn and we should be proud to be a part of such great groups. War Eagle!

Posted By: Just Graduated
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

All sororities at auburn are awesome except for kkg, theta, and sss. Don't @ me

By: bye
by: Yep   

This is completely accurate

By: Yep
by: Wow   

Wow! But it is true

By: Wow
by: ?   

Kappa is great nationally - Top sorority at Alabama, UGA, Ole Miss. you shouldn’t bash them and put them on the same level as tri sig and theta what even is tri sig

By: ?
#2by:    

Looks perfect to me

By: ..
#3by:    

Is accurate-

By: This
#4by:    

ADPI is top damn dog dont @me

By: Every fraternity
#5by:    

AGD sucks nationally, I would rather die

By: AGD
by: Actually   

They are pretty much only good at AU and UA. They suck pretty much everywhere else. UGA, bottom tier, FSU, bottom tier. They don’t exist at UF or Ole Miss.

By: Actually
by: stop   

true they are terrible nationally,but they are good here so it doesn't really matter, just like to the person above who posted that kappa is great nationally (which they totally are), but sucks here - doesn't really matter what a house is nationally

By: stop
#6by:    

ADII? Really? I don't think so.

By: Elizabeth
#7by:    

I would add AOII and DDD to the top as well with Pi Phi close.

By: Carol Ann
#8by:    

I’ll agree with the OP that the top is the top because of history and moms influence. However, I liked the middle tier sororities more going through recruitment. They just seemed more real and i felt like they saw me more than the connections I may have had to the sororities.

By: Aubie
#9by:    

This is the truth

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

I’d make the middle group look more like this-
AXO, AOPi, DDD, Zeta, Pi Phi
GPhi, SK

By: Middle

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.