facebook

cob

by: MHJ

My daughter is a freshman at Auburn this year. She is from out of state so knew NOBODY there. She has been so looking forward to Auburn and joining a sorority for years and years. Our family has had NO legacy and knew very little about sorority life. My daughter is in the marching band also so when formal rush came she only had a chance to visit four sororities so very few got to meet her. She was " released" and did not get into a sorority in August. She is a very responsible, creative, and friendly girl who now feels like a reject. She soooo wants to join a sorority and with COB going on is there any way she can contact someone or possibly get into a sorority for this semester! She would be a wonderful addition to any sorority if only girls would get to know her! Help!

Posted By: MHJ
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: lwhb   

Dear MHJ, Send me an email with MHJ in the subject line, and I can give you some more info about this process. So sorry she experienced this, and know that there is a lot of info which will help her. The Auburn Greek Life Office is a great start, but there is more...

By: lwhb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.