Pi Kappa Phi fraternity chapter comments at Louisiana Tech University - LTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 17
#21  by: no one cares   

no one wanted your animal or his ginger fiend or any of those tools

By: no one cares
#22  by: # vs quality   

#'s are for t-shirt clubs. Elitist chapters aren't going to be huge like over night or ever. YOU FAIL EPICALLY

By: # vs quality
#23  by: hey   

how much are the dues at pi kappa phi? i thinkin of rushing and i can assure everyone that this website is all bull. pi kaps are the funnest frat in ruston. i just hav to make sure i can afford it before i join.

By: hey
#24  by: Gentlemen,   

If we all go rank the "cool" fraternities really low, it'll make us look cooler! Just go to Wyly Tower and jump from computer to computer. It'll work just PUSH!

By: Gentlemen,
#25  by: Hey Ladies   

These guys are cattier than GIRLS. Can you believe that they actually kiss and tell!? No wonder these guys never get girls. Welcome to middle school youth group at the PKP Mansion.

By: Hey Ladies
#26  by: ha   

I just read in the NY Times that 4loko is taking all of the caffeine out of the drinks. What is pi kap gonna shotgun now?

By: ha
#27  by: virgins   

if you have tatsed the milk how do you know you like it or that it any good?

By: virgins
#28  by: <333   

wHeN wE'rE hIgH, wHeN wE'rE lOw...I pRoMiSe I wIlL nEvEr LeT yOu gO! sAiD i GoT i GoT i GoT i GoT yOuR bAcK bOy!

&hearts;

By: <333
#29  by: mudd flaps   

i bet you got their back with a strap on

By: mudd flaps
#30  by: brotherhood   

Its about brotherhood and party's if I had time to not party; then I could be involved on campus like you Phagz!

By: brotherhood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.