facebook

pi kappa phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Phi fraternity chapter comments at Louisiana Tech University - LTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 17
#11  by: PiKapp   

Which you failed at as well. It's "can't".

By: PiKapp
#12  by: LT   

OnlyForYou...You suck at life. Congrats!!! Typical frat guy.

By: LT
#13  by: xyz   

If OnlyForYoU is satisfied with mediocrity, then let him revel in it.

By: xyz
#14  by: Pledge   

I went through Rush this year and every fraternity on campus said something about having a great GPA. So don't talk about how much you don't care about your GPA if you put on a front for Rush and try to make potential pledges think you're a prominent chapter in academics.

By: Pledge
#15  by: Pi Kapp   

Would you kindly inform "jessie / jessica" (a.k.a. your transvestite pledge) to get off of the real fraterniies at tech's rankings. self ranking and bashing other fraternities doesnt really PUSH greek unity does it?

By: Pi Kapp
#16  by: Pi Kap Ritual   

Responder: Puris omnia pura

Challenger: Which to our brotherhood means?

Responder: "To the pure, all things are pure."

By: Pi Kap Ritual
#17  by: ginger spice   

i am so glad my fraternity did not give you a bid. you are the definition of a liability. someome who would sabotage your fraternity's values for the sake of numbers. enjoy pledging the largest sorority on campus.

By: ginger spice
#18  by: ooo wow   

'My name'

how old are you, like 9 maybe? i bet you feel like you've accomplished something with your life huh?

By: ooo wow
#19  by: sully   

get off this site sullivan. TOOL SHEDS from s'port dont get bid to cool fraternities.

By: sully
#20  by: Theta Phi   

WE are better than that, and people(like the ones posting) will always try to pull us down. We know what our values and stances are, and we don't need to prove them to people with rush-envy...besides everybody still knows where the partys at...

By: Theta Phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.