facebook

pi kappa phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Kappa Phi fraternity chapter comments at Louisiana Tech University - LTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 17
#1  by: LOL   

Surprise your founder was a Sigma Nu pledge and his name sounds like a fish. This is funny that you say they "hazed and screwed him over." Which Sigma Nu does not do. He just doesn't fit in anywhere but with y'all stale cookies. He was the band nerd in high school. Now wonder y'all suck.

By: LOL
#2  by: hey pi kappa lie   

white tuxedos.... TFM

By: hey pi kappa lie
#3  by: please   

go back to ur youth group... u aint a real frat

By: please
#4  by: fo real?   

well i am on da way dere. short on a sack, what da address? need me sum green driving ova frum gramgling - Omega in a Ols Cut Supreme wit 28sss i beez sk8n by fo sum dat graffiti

By: fo real?
#5  by: yall   

this is the work of the devil being that this website is up during finals week. please everybody just be nice and show unity. we all know whose the real best frats at la tech and this petty mean spirited gossip needs to end.

By: yall
#6  by: jkfg   

Someone needs to learn some punctuation rules. I guess that's why you're not in the fraternity with the highest GPA on campus.

By: jkfg
#7  by: 6'1 200 lbs   

I will see you at the bar. Till then have fun on the internetz.

Awesum rush video btw = epic fail

By: 6'1 200 lbs
#8  by: jkfg   

it's not their rush video. it's on their website. rush video is completely different.

By: jkfg
#9  by: PiKapp   

We have the best group of guys, and because of that, we are the largest fraternity on campus, have the highest GPA, and have more involved guys than any other fraternity. If you call that a bad thing, then something's obviously wrong with you.

By: PiKapp
#10  by: PiKapp   

That'd be punctuation, not spelling.

By: PiKapp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.