facebook

Frat Rankings + Descriptions

by: Ranking

This is the most common list when discussing frats at LMU…

Sigma Chi - Known for having a lot of cool and attractive guys but they are top and they know it, which is why a lot of people hate on them for being exclusive

Lambda - Known for being the party frat. Every lambda I’ve met seems mentally insane but otherwise some cool dudes.

Beta - Known for being the smart frat. A lot of these guys come across as soft but they still throw down.

Sig Ep - Known for being the nice guy frat, they used to be top a few years ago but from what I’ve seen they still have a good time.

ADG: Have a nice house, very diverse group, nothing bad to say about them.

Dsig - Also known for having a cool house right outside the back gates where they throw down. Unfortunately, the guys they let into their frat are known for being weird as hell.

Phi Delt - These guys are also known to be weird, put on social probation for a while is what I heard but they got some okay guys.

Delta Upsilon - From what I’ve heard they only got like 6 members, so they aren’t really considered anything near the top.

Posted By: Ranking
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.