facebook

rankings

by: Greek life 101

Top: (No Order, depends on preference. Both are different and hard to compare)
Kappa: Have had a strong rep for years. They are becoming more diverse but have beautiful girls, and a mix of average looking ones.

Dg: Have gotten a little more cute recently, not as strong a presence as Kappa on campus. They have a lot of pretty girls though recently. They have more of a conservative vibe, a lot don't go out too much.

Middle:
Pi Phi/Theta/Tridelt

Bottom:
Alpha Phi
Gamma Phi

Posted By: Greek life 101
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True    

The above is the most accurate I have heard on this sight haha

By: True
by: fratttJan 9, 2015 1:36:05 PM

DG has an average chapter, a lot of not attractive girls. They had a decent PC last year but still... There's one or two girls in each PC that are worth mentioning the rest are not too cute aha

By: frattt
#2  by: Great Self-Rank   

Great self-rank Kappa. If you haven't already noticed no one really looks at this site anymore for that reason. Let's keep it that way.

By: Great Self-Rank
#3  by: Truthss   

Lol liarliar Kappa has mixed with multiple Frats this year. Please tell me a soroity that mixes all the time with a multitude of frats, and I will tell you thats not true. As for the donkey comment, lol take a look at their tumblr and you will be proven wrong. Other girls love to hate on Kappa for no reason, ask any number of Frat guys and they will tell you Kappa is a top house and fun girls to mix with/hang out with.

By: Truthss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.