facebook

pledge classes

by: SoCal

Which sororities got the best pledge classes this year?

Posted By: SoCal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sigdude   

I can't say I saw all of every pledge class, but I did have to go around and Bid Night to congratulate girls so I'd say I know enough: DG, A Phi, and Tri Delt had the best Rush based on a male perspective if that even matters which I'm not sure it does. Pi Phi's was nothing out of the ordinary, and Theta's was a bit worse than last year. KKG had all around the most surprising Rush in that their girls were all average just like last year even though they gave it their all.

By: Sigdude
#2  by: true    

Kappa and Dg both have great pledges, that are different from each other. There are girls that are average in every pledge class tho..thats just how it works at Pepperdine.

Dg has a lot of cute girls this year, but they can be very catty and are competitive with Kappa. There sisterhood is cliquey.
Kappa has a mix of girls, there are beautiful ones and then cute ones.
Each pledge class has gorgeous girls and also some girls that have great personalities but would be considered just average. Its like that with every sorority at Pepperdine.
I wouldn't say Tri Delts and Alpha Phi's were that amazing, although they are sweet girls.

By: true
#3  by: Real ranking   

Kappa and DG got best pledge classes.

By: Real ranking
by: ByeeeOct 23, 2014 2:47:09 PM

Go home kappa your new pledge class is so random. And DG, who are you really trying to be? #identitycrisis

By: Byeee
#4  by: OKK   

lol at who posted the above comment; jealousy isn't needed ladies!

By: OKK
#5  by: Greek life 101    

Best are Kappa and Dg from a goys point of view.
Kappa has a good variety with some very strikingly gorgeous girls, but also some more cute ones.
Dg has cute girls, but their pledge class hasn't been really going out or making themselves known that much on campus, except for a few.

Lets all remember that one PC is going to change a rep of any of the sororities that have been standing strong for years, whether its Kappa or DG.

By: Greek life 101
#6  by: TruthGreek   

Kappas new PC is like the previous ones which are all these blonde rich girls. However, thats not a bad thing. Pepperdine is changing and so is their greek life. Overall, they have a good PC and their rep is still strong on campus. There are a good chunk of 6-10 strikingly beautiful girls, with the rest being cute/average.

DG is the only other sorority worth mentioning. They have a good PC as well, with a few randoms thrown in. They have two or three very beautiful girls, and the rest are natural looking ones.

These two did the best overall.

By: TruthGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.