facebook

pepperdine freshman

by: anna

ey guys so i am an incoming freshman,and i am thinking about rushing but i would like more information.
How much is the average cost for a semester?

Do the sororities have houses?

Can you still make friends without being in greek life or is greek life the main social scene on campus?

What chapters have the most christian girls? (faith is huge for me)

THANK YOU

Posted By: anna
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: affiliatedgirl   

every sorority is different & during the recruitment process you can ask each house their dues & make sure to ask WHAT is included in your dues
I would say the sororities range and I do know the houses with dues on the lower end will charge you to go to events so it will end up costing you much more - don’t be afraid to ask about this during recruitment - it’s very important to know what the costs of attending things will be & what type of events they have

the sororities do not have official housing, a lot of the girls will become friends though and live together off campus as upperclassmen

Greek life is not the main social scene, I have friends in every sorority & many more that are not affiliated - it really won’t make a difference if you are affiliated but I would recommend making friends in Greek life if you are not

Since Pepperdine is a faith based school every every sorority welcomes all people - I know that DG and PiPhi are stereotypically the more Christian girls and I know APhi does Bible studies but they are not exclusively Christian and I know Theta & GPhi do have faith based things as well - so, I would be sure to ask more during recruitment but if you really want faith based sister make sure to have those conversations during rush

I hope this helped!

By: affiliatedgirl
#2  by: Alum   

Based on your description you will want to go Pi phi or tri delt

By: Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.