facebook

positivity

by: Xoxo

Say something nice about each sorority. Ready, go!

Posted By: Xoxo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dear pnm,   

Alpha Phi: The most die-hard for sisterhood. You'll never meet an Alpha Pi who isn't crazy about APhi!

Delta Delta Delta: The most diverse of all sororities. Lots of sororities are seen as diverse, but Tri-Delt is diverse in race, personality, and body types.

Delta Gamma: Don't have a stereotype that can stick - overall, people agree that they are a lot of fun, beautiful, and sweet girls (and fraternities love DG).

Gamma Phi Beta: Strong and independent women. Tightly-knit group that sticks together and sisterhood comes very easily.

Kappa Alpha Theta: Know how to have a good time. Never take life too seriously and great to have on your side.

Kappa Kappa Gamma: Sweet and diverse - quick to disprove their reputation. Also, they almost always are the top fundraisers for their philanthropy.

Pi Beta Phi: Very type-A gals, they are beyond put together and fun.

By: dear pnm,
#2  by: Go Greek!   

I love the response above me! So true.

I'd add that anything unkind said about any sorority at Pepperdine is probably a reflection of someone's insecurity; there are so many good things to say about every sorority on campus. PNMs have an awesome choice to make. There's a home for everyone... Even if you think (like I did) you're not a "sorority girl."

By: Go Greek!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.