facebook

Who is better kkg or dg

by: Helppp

I know both r top sororities but who is the better one?

Posted By: Helppp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pc 19   

Kappa is more surfer beach blonde and DG is more sunshine-y brunette if that makes sense. They both party so you can get that in either. The are nice girls in both but some catty girls too — just talk to the people in each and you will feel whichever you vibe with more

By: pc 19
#2  by: Neither   

Honestly you can find way hotter girls at other universities. Check out SDSU or USC. Sororities are so much hotter at both of these schools.

By: Neither
by: nahNov 28, 2020 5:53:07 AM

I'd say DG and KKG girls at Pepperdine are just as hot as the ones at USC. But when it comes to the remaining chapters, that's when things get different. No offense, but "hot" girls at Pepperdine would never get a bid from a top house at USC or SDSU.

By: nah
#3  by: Keepe    

Definitely kkg

By: Keepe
#4  by: None   

None of the sororities here have hot girls.

By: None
#5  by: superman13   

kappa has been the top sorority for years and for a reason! Super nice and fun girls. Always down to have a good time. Super close with the frats. DG is getting better, but it's a bunch of super clicky girls and superficial.

By: superman13
#6  by: Peppermint    

Pi phi

By: Peppermint
#7  by: Sammy   

DG is obviously better. Why do they only mix with ato. Also I don’t know one girl that prefer kappa this fall. Only dg.

By: Sammy
#8  by: PU   

Trolls on GR push their kkg narcissistic self promoting efforts. Truly sad. Dg is better and actually so’ theta and PiPhi.

By: PU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.