facebook

Thoughts on Each Pledge Class

by: New Mem

Hi me again from the last post! I also was thinking about each pledge class and thought I would share my impressions!
Gphi: diverse group of girls, all with so many different personalities and interests, got some great girls during COB too!
Theta: best pledge class for some reason? Theta got some girls that DG and Kappa were expecting they’d gotten. So many genuine and sweet girls in pc 20 but i know some of their older mems are catty ...
Aphi: a REALLY random group of girls. a lot of upperclassmen which is kind of strange. their pledge class doesn’t seem to have many shared characteristics, we’ll see how it plays out
Pi phi: they got a lot of christian, religious girls which reflects the identity and reputation of pi phi as a whole
DG: DG’s pc was kind of random this year too. Some girls definitely fit the stereotype and some should’ve ended up in tri delt
Kappa: Kappa got a number of international students which is so fun. Again a lot of blondes but what’s new. Some kappa’s seem more aphi to me
Tri delta: I think they handed out some snap bids? a couple of girls seem theta but i think most seem tri delt. Also they’re already gotten their bigs and it’s been what 2 or 3 weeks???? lmao

Posted By: New Mem
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.