facebook

frats/sororities overall

by: new rankings?

new rankings based on everything; not just looks but involvement/philanthropies/sisterhood/brotherhood???

Posted By: new rankings?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rankings   

new rankings-
dg
kappa
pi phi
theta
gphi/aphi
tri-delt
aka

dg over kappa because they are more involved on campus
aka doesn't do anything and tri delt lost half their chapter

ato
sig chi
sig ep
psi u
dtd

ato is way more involved in philanthropies and on campus than sig chi

By: rankings
#2  by: wut   

tridelt is not that low? the ranking should be for overall, not just on how involved or big their chapter is.
Also, sig ep is actually better this year .

DG
Kappa
Theta/Pi Phi
Tri delt
Aphi/Gphi

ATO
Sig ep
Sig chi
DTD
Psi U

By: wut
#3  by: Truth   

What's awkward here is if we take out looks like you asked Kappa would be at the bottom...even GPhi has better philanthropy/sisterhood/involvement...

By: Truth
by: get straightDec 5, 2013 3:35:55 PM

um, it seems as if the previous 2 posters in fact DID take out looks. You are the confused one here, poor thing. Just because kappas are pretty doesn't mean they are incapable of philanthropy (is 11 years of derby days not enough?) sisterhood including MORE SISTERHOOD EVENTS THAN ANY OTHER SORORITY ON CAMPUS and involvement. maybe you shouldn't comment on things you ARENT EVEN A PART OF so how in the world can you judge that? just go home already, please get out of malibu because you are a straight hater

By: get straight
#4  by: Chill   

Dude chill out. You're making it impossible for KKGs to do anything right. They try hard in some philanthropies, that's wrong. They get to together at kappa events and take pictures, thats wrong. I also think it's unfair to assume they have lost every sorority philanthropy without any proof? I'm a senior and I've seen these girls come leaps and bounds and make good changes. Lighten up.

By: Chill
#5  by: Seriously Tho   

To the Kappa bashing posts above, listen up: nobody would take THAT much time to hate on a sorority that isn't the best. Just further proof that Kappa is top tier, and they have a target on their backs. Also, please get a life and stop bashing sorority girls, it's lame and I'm sure you could find something better to do with your time (maybe). All of the sororities are great, stop hating.

By: Seriously Tho

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.