facebook

rush 2013

by: pledgie

how did sorority rush go this year? rankings?

Posted By: pledgie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush   

I think everyone group had a great rush! Must say I was most impressed with kappa, it seems they got the best girls but that is no surprise. DG is granola-two or three cute girls. I heard theta got a great PC too

By: Rush
#2  by: Paleeze   

As a recruitment counselor who saw girls list every chapter as #1, I think every chapter did very well this year.

By: Paleeze
#3  by: LoL   

I find it funny that anyone sees the post that seems to be the most controversial here as any way focused on the external beauty of girls. I think it's safe to say that the sorority mentioned DOES have a lot of amazing talent. I think it's also funny that, if looking at this from a more ironic perspective, people are angry that they are criticizing appearances when it seems that what they are criticizing are girls' unnatural attempts to make themselves appear attractive.

By: LoL
#4  by: TBH   

DG and Theta had the best PC's this year. Theta especially did surprisingly well, all of the girls are super chill, hot, and fun to be around. And DG, as always, got a fantastic pledge class with really cool girls. As for Kappa... well, their pledge class is WACK.

As of this year, based on the new PC's and previous rankings:
DG
Kappa
Theta
Pi Phi
A Phi
Tri Delt
G Phi

By: TBH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.