facebook

roommates spring transfer

by: Help

Hi! i’m transferring in the spring and i’m a freshman and wanted to know how picking a roommate would work for me! I want to rush 100% but don’t know if I will be able to for spring or have to wait till fall, regardless I would like to meet tons of friends and definitely girls in sororitys to try and see where I fit! how can I do this?

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

Okay so one of my close friends was a spring admit and honestly you can request but you’re not guaranteed anything bc they’ll put you where you fit depending on people leaving and coming back from abroad and just in general! Only a couple sororities do spring rush and aphis is pretty informal so if you don’t feel 100% sure about one just wait until fall a TON of people rush as sophomores or even juniors it won’t put u at a disadvantage. My friends who are spring admits just put themselves out there in class and socially and befriended a couple of us fall admits and just quickly assimilated into the social scene. I would def recommend trying to connect with a few girls on social media before you get here bc it will make things easier! Also get a fake for shorebar lol

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.