facebook

what is the party life like

by: _

Okay, I’m considering coming to Pepperdine in the fall and I love that it’s in Malibu but I would love to be able to go to parties with like big groups of friends and go to LA & just experience the the LA vibe, is there partying? Cool parties? What are the frat parties like? I want to be able to meet other entertainers, I am a aspiring model but the state I’m from is well... not the best for modeling they only have two small agencies and I’m with them but it’s been pretty dead. I want to meet others that are pursing this, I just to know if Pepperdine is this kinda vibe

Posted By: _
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: soph   

so you’re definitely going to want to rush. Also we have only 4 frats and the school is small so it’s the same groups of people that go out. But there’s also close proximity to UCLA/USC/LMU and there’s also easy access to elite Hollywood clubs if you have a promoter. Honestly though i think what you’re looking for is a state school vibe. Here you need to make yourself known and get invited to a lot of stuff if u want to party this much. Also you need a fake lol. You can’t be in California with out one

By: soph
by: omgOct 5, 2019 7:52:29 PM

hi! thanks!! im also applying to usc, chapman, cmc, and a few others, i haven’t considered lmu really. im definitely going to rush & i already know one girl who im friends with who is in a sorority, does pepp really attend parties at like usc? or do they ever host their own? i don’t want to be like the only girl like this so i am nervous, & i def will get a fake haha

By: omg
by: yepOct 8, 2019 7:29:48 AM

pepp has their own parties but a lot are small scale and you’ll need to know people to get invited. A lot of freshman girls will go in groups to usc/UCLA if there’s nothing going on at pepp and there’s always the go to the beach and drink option as well

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.