facebook

transferring this spring

by: .

hi! i will be transferring to pepp this spring i am a freshman! i just wanted to know i rather not wait to rush until fall bc i really don’t want to be lonely for the next 3 months lol but i only know 2 girls who are in a sorority and they are at abroad :(( do most of the sororities hold informal rush? would they make an exception? Do they have spring rush too? Or is it better to just wait until fall? This is really important to me bc i know it is literally how I will meet my people

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

So most of our sororities don’t do cob/snap bids or spring rush. Aphi/gphi and sometimes theta depending on if they hit quota do spring rush. If you really want to be in a chapter than I would see if you mesh with those girls but you can honestly just wait till fall. Greek life kinda dies down in the spring anyways and we have a ton of spring transfers/admits every year so you should be fine if you wait again till the next round of formal recruitment. But if you click w one of the ones who’s doing spring informal rush then do it!

By: Hi
#2  by: Juju18   

Hi! I was a spring transfer as well and decided not to do spring rush because only two sororities were doing it and it was not publicized at all. Do not worry about making friends because it is good to be established at the school first before joining a sorority. I made friends with a lot of other transfers as well. Wait until fall if you want to maximize your options and find where you really belong!

By: Juju18

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.