APHI/THETA
TRI DELT
GPHI

THATS THAT!

Posted By: yuPPPP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: freshman   

theres down votes but no one is explaining lol I'm lost will someone post what they think

By: freshman
by: pepperdine greek lifeAug 30, 2019 7:56:56 PM

The problem with these ranking posts is that this school is really about rankings. Yes, every sorority has its "type" and its "personality," but rankings are not a big deal at this school and don't make a huge outcome on the experience. People are friends and get along across all chapters and that's a really special, unique thing about the system here. If you're going through rush, please don't let some "ranking" affect your attitude and preconceived ideas in each room. Talk to the girls. Look around. Get a feel for what the environment is like. Ask yourself if you think you'd get along with these girls, if you think they have a positive community you'd like to be a part of. That's my best advice.

By: pepperdine greek life
#2  by: yuPPPP   

REVISION:
KKG/DG/APHI
PI PHI/THETA
TRI DELT
GPHI

By: yuPPPP
by: ok wtfSep 5, 2019 1:37:26 PM

Hi guys I'm the original poster and i did not make a "revision" obviously aphi's just came in here trying to do damage control

By: ok wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.