facebook

letting every chapter speak for themselves....

by: pepperdine greek life

This entire website is just aimed at tearing each other down. If you are planning on rushing this upcoming fall, ignore the hate written on every one of these chapters (or better yet, ignore reading this website at all). There are people I like and people I am not the biggest fan of in EVERY single chapter. Actually talk to these people during rush and figure out where you feel most comfortable and most yourself. When people pre-plan their decisions and favorites based off of this website, they often end up unhappy or unsatisfied anyway. Let every group, let every interaction speak for itself.

Posted By: pepperdine greek life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: this   

best advice on here. I’d be lying if i said i hadn’t checked out this website before i rushed and had my own opinions beforehand. and yes, some conversations i had with the houses during rush confirmed those opinions, but guess what, other conversations made me think twice. Look in each room and ask yourself which house your best friends could be in, if you go with that house you’ll end up happy no doubt. some of the best advice a friend of mine was given was to look around at other girls rushing who seem to be drawn to each specific house, and figure out whether or not you really get along. because like it or not, those girls will be who you spend majority of your time with, so make sure it’s people whom you like being around.

By: this
by: truth Jul 14, 2019 7:39:11 PM

yes this!!! look around at pref night and pick based on your PC.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.