facebook

sorority rush

by: peprush

Can someone explain how rush week works at pepperdine? I read the explanation on the students orgs site, but it makes it sound like everyone gets into one of their top two no matter what, is that true? thanks xx

Posted By: peprush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: False   

That is completely untrue. Not everyone gets into one of their top two choices ha

By: False
#2  by: XOXO   

To answer your question in a word: no. But that doesn't mean that you won't end up in the right house. Sororities know what kind of girl they're looking for, so if you don't end up with your number one choice don't panic. Just because you got dropped doesn't mean they don't like you, it just means you may be happier in another sorority (it happens to just about everyone). Of all the girls I know who've rushed, the majority of girl's who regret it are the ones who dropped out of rush or didn't take their bids just because they didn't get their number one choice. To be honest, there are a ton of girls who take bids from non-first-choice sorority and realize they ended up in the perfect sisterhood for them. My best advice: go into rush with an open mind, roll with the punches and try not to get your feelings hurt if you get dropped, ask your Rho Chis loads of questions, and take your bid. If you hate it after a few weeks, you can drop before initiation.

By: XOXO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.