facebook

does pepperdine party???

by: prospective student

So I'm all about taking my school work seriously and doing well in college and all that, but I also want the full college experience, parties and all. I'm really considering Pepperdine but I'm worried it's no fun and the social life is really lacking. Can someone help a prospective student out here and give me the details of if the students who go here get lit and, if so, how often and where? Thxs

Posted By: prospective student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pipeitup   

Rush a fraternity you geed

By: pipeitup
#2  by: First year    

Pepperdine students definitely have the option to party, but you have to know the right people. There are rarely parties during the middle of the week, but Manor (DTD), Stunt (Psi U), and Lighthouse (Sig Chi) usually have something either on Friday or Saturday nights. Some of them are limited for only certain fraternities or sororities (Sig Chi is very clique-y with Kappa and DG so this tends to happen), but DTD in particularly is very welcoming without letting in too many randos.

By: First year
by: Pepp girlOct 19, 2017 2:39:44 AM

Where exactly do they host the parties? Like I want to know the exact location.

By: Pepp girl
#3  by: ...   

I’m not going to post the exact location obviously, but Sigma Chi has a house on PCH called Light House, and DTD has a house in Agoura Hills called Manor.

By: ...
#4  by: lol dps   

nice try

By: lol dps

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.