facebook

ato now upper middle, rising fast!

by:    

THE oldest fraternity on campus ATO is making a huge comeback. My sisters and I love to go partying at their house. Always a ton of hot guys, and a great house.

Posted By: bro
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Posting as a girl but nicknamed bro?! Nice self rank ato. So now they are lower moddle?

By: Really?
#2by:    

Hey ATO, you’re supposed to spam greekrank right before rush so PNMS join your house and then all drop once they realize you don’t get “all the girls” and are the most irrelevant housed fraternity on campus. Jeez, go ask sigma Nu how to lie if you need some help.

By: Wow
#3by:    

ATO NEWEST MEMBER OF TOP TIER

By: frat guy
by: Lmao   

How in the world would that be possible? You’re saying they are comparable to Sigep, Sigs, Lambda, or SAE? Not happening. Good one.

By: Lmao
#4by:    

Always lit over at the ATO house. Girls and especialy AXO love them

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Axo   

Never heard of them

By: Axo
by: Idiot   

Then you must be some sort of idiot or blind seeing as though you’re right across the street from them.

By: Idiot
by: AXO   

We choose to look the other way

By: AXO
#5by:    

I would say ATO is now too tier. Hot guys.

By: Aphi
by: As if   

That's never going to happen. Literally no one cares

By: As if
#6by:    

i love them being our neighbors right across the street!

By: AXO
#7by:    

Who? You’re joking.

By: You’re kidding.
#8by:    

Love being neighbors with these fine gentlemen!!

By: AGD
by: ATwho?   

Literally do nothing on campus. Solid middle. No “upper” etc. nice try posers and self rankers

By: ATwho?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.