facebook

what's going on?

by: BG

What is going on with A.O.PI? R they on probation, why?

Posted By: BG
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Xbakals   

They r on probation nationally & with bgsu

By: Xbakals
by: BGJan 27, 2016 7:36:26 PM

For what reason?

By: BG
by: xxxFeb 1, 2016 12:08:10 AM

Grades.

By: xxx
#2  by: O   

Lol is that what they are calling what they did?

By: O
by: ???Feb 1, 2016 12:39:06 AM

What do you mean?

By: ???
#3  by: Fellow greek member.    

If you don't already know why AOII's are on probation, you don't need to know. It's being handled in a professional way by the members of AOII and that's what should matter. Stop making assumptions and focus on yourself.

By: Fellow greek member.
by: FalconFeb 2, 2016 4:38:01 PM

Well, we are in SOCIAL organizations. People talk, sororities talk, fraternities talk. Soemtimes actions of one organization can effect all.

By: Falcon
#4  by: I know   

It's horrible what they did, actually. It wasn't all of them (of course), but it's shocking that there were enough that it became a problem. It had the potential to ruin lives and reputations. I don't think I can say any more, but I'm extremely disappointed in the quality of this chapter now.

By: I know
#5  by: WTF   

This entire post is absolutely ridiculous. If you're not going to say what happened then don't post anything. Your comments are irrelevant unless you have something of substance to add to the conversation.

By: WTF
by: ayohpiFeb 7, 2016 7:05:59 PM

Several AOPi's (including at least one of the girls that's a DM morale captain) were out drinking at a fraternity party after they were put on probation and saying they were in another chapter. They were throwing the hand signs while really drunk. This other sorority called them out on it and they've since gotten in more trouble.

By: ayohpi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.