facebook

Dear pnms,

by: A friend

Hi so I'm currently in a sorority and I wanted to reach out to any PNMs going through this site. You really just shouldn't. You're going to just see people constantly bashing on other sororities telling them they aren't good enough, or see self ranking. I don't understand why being top tier is so important. You should go through recruitment with an open mind giving each chapter a chance, and not just worry about how high on the stupid sorority rank list you want to be. I went through recruitment with an open mind, and I ended up happier than ever. No, I'm not top tier and I have nothing against those sororities. I have friends in basically every chapter and they're all wonderful girls.

Posted By: A friend
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Taylor   

She’s just salty Bc she didn’t get a bid from the sorority she wanted. Poor thing wasn’t good enough

By: Taylor
by: YepMar 10, 2021 5:39:42 PM

I think it’s a wannabe, sorrryyyy...not!

By: Yep
#2  by: OG SK   

AMEN!

By: OG SK
#3  by: lol    

lol 😂 Me thinketh a kappa does not like being a bottom feeder sorority.

By: lol
by: OHIOApr 4, 2021 5:55:16 PM

Me thinketh you’ve taken a positive piece of advice and used it to bash a sorority....therefore, me thinketh you are an AZZ-HOLE!!!!

By: OHIO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.