facebook

Personality ranking

by: Srat rat

I went to bg for almost 3 years. I never joined a sorority but I did go through recruitment and I have at least 2 friends in each house so I’m knowledgeable about what I’m talking about and I can honestly say that the sorority ranking on here are all by status of money basically. If you want them on personality well, keep reading.

1-AXO all these girls are so nice and will include you no matter what
2 AXID these girls are just fun and don’t get me wrong they can come off as rude sometimes but over all I always thought they were a good time
3 DG truly these women were so nice and tried to make you feel included. I loved talking with them because they were genuine people during and outside of recruitment
4 DZ over all they’re just really kind
5 SK I mean yeah people think they’re weird and whatever but that doesn’t matter if someone is as nice as these girls are. PERIOD.
6 XO over all they were just accepting of everyone, just a lot of different walks of life in this sorority
7 KKG the smartest girls on campus but you really have to click with them to get on their nice side
8 AOII nice girls & love to party
9 KD they are kinda clicky, almost seems like they have tears within their sorority
10 PI PHI they were some of the nicest girls but they’re rank is starting to get to some of their heads
11 APHI do I even need to explain this one? they are just over all extremely mean and because everyone ranks them top house it definitely gets to their heads. With that being said there’s Nothing wrong with being prideful but they way these girls treat other people is just unacceptable.

Posted By: Srat rat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

Yes this is perfect!

By: Anon
by: LolAug 31, 2020 3:04:26 PM

And we've found the AXO member!

By: Lol
by: Anon Sep 6, 2020 10:52:54 AM

@Lol actually no, I was just simply agreeing w this. :)

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.