Tke
Low:
Sigma Nu, Alpha Sig,
Kappa Sig, SAE, Phi Delt

Posted By: Xiwo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NoNo   

Pike has gotten downhill and should not be top tier. They only have 1 good party every semester and the small parties they host have the same people everytime. Dchi shouldn’t even be top tier because they just aren’t fit for the top. FIJI Delt and Sigep are the top 3 with lambda next then pike then sigma chi. Of phi psi was still on campus they would be #4. But I don’t see pike or dchi being top as of this year.

By: NoNo
by: Xiwo May 24, 2018 6:57:08 PM

I don’t think anybody would agree with this

I know a lot of how you feel depends on who you hang out with, but Sigma Chi and Lambda Chi even being in the discussion of top tier is laughable

By: Xiwo
by: FreddyJul 31, 2018 9:21:04 AM

I know for a fact that Pike took guys they didn’t want just to get numbers last year. I also know several of those guys didn’t pick Pike first but got cut from other houses so Pike was second choice. How can that be top tier?

By: Freddy
#2  by: Truth   

Pike and Sig Ep are definitely top due to their numbers, attractiveness, and holding big events (Barn, Pikes Peaks etc) Delta Chi has been going downhill for the past two years due to the controversy and seems to continue to strike their fraternity. The newer Delta Chi simply doesn’t compare to the old Delta Chi. Their old members partied hard but still were academically successful and had their priorities straight. Their newer members are extremely disrespectful and try much to hard to play the stereotyped “frat boy” role which has lead to many sororities no longer wanting to associate with them. FIJI has always thought they’re much better than they are, although they are growing in numbers I feel that they are not that impressive overall as a frat. However I do feel that they manage to pull off some really impressive philanthropy events and have a really strong brotherhood. But in terms of parties and athletics they are subpar. Lambda Chi has been dominating with their parties and athletics and they’re one of the fraternities that has been continuously smart with their events which has lead them to be one of the few fraternities that have landed in hot water (which I can not say for the other fraternities mentioned so far). They aren’t as big as Pike or SigEp but they are one of the most well rounded fraternities on campus and have almost tripled their numbers in the past 3 years. Sigma Chi is still fairly new but they too have been able to host relatively popular parties and events while having many brothers involved all throughout campus. They’re also on the rise and have made a big impression for only being around for less than 5 years. Delt has been the same the past 5 years, great parties, decent athletes, generally fun good guys. So here’s how I would rank the current standings:
TOP: Pike & SigEp
MID TOP: FIJI, lambda chi, Delt
MIDDLE: Delta Chi, sigma chi, TKE

By: Truth
by: EhhJun 3, 2018 2:10:51 PM

Dchi might've fallen, but I wouldn't put them behind fiji, lamba,and delt. If anything, they're on the same level with level with them

By: Ehh
#3  by: Biased bs   

The big three from patty’s day are the top houses and I would include pike in there too

they recruit the best, hang out with the best sororities, have the best party houses

The fact people think sigma chi and lambda chi are top houses is just beyond stupid

By: Biased bs
#4  by: Lol   

Pike is not on top try again

By: Lol
#5  by: BgGreek   

I don’t think Lambda and Sigma Chi are top but I could see them becoming top tier in the next few years. They both have the potential too with their campus involvement and becoming more social. Also I don’t think Fiji is going to be up very long, they throw ok parties and do nothing but to get involved on campus. Pike is definitely the top house as of now with Sig Ep in a close second. D Chi is number 3 in my eyes and all those others are mid tier.

By: BgGreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.