facebook

Best sorority for trans women

by: Shawnice

Hello, I'm a trans woman and me and my trans friends are looking to join a sorority and shape it into something which will help promote trans acceptance and will work to ban the sororities which don't allow transwomen.

Which sorority would be best for us to join?

Posted By: Shawnice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AwakenedMaoist   

I would go for Alpha Kappa Alpha. I have a passing trans friend whos rushing them right now. Im not sure if they know shes trans yet though. At least you might be able to infiltrate them and get them to start pushing trans rights more.

By: AwakenedMaoist
#2  by: Hmm   

You will be right at home with kappa. They have a trans member in Wyoming and a trans national officer in Arizona.

By: Hmm
#3  by: Dallas   

You will get cut immediately.

By: Dallas
#4  by: Greekandqueer   

I know that both kappa delta and chi o have trans members, and believe have both made post about it on socials. I would avoid kkg and Aphi they are very exclusionary of all lgbt identity’s

By: Greekandqueer
by: not reallyJul 20, 2023 12:14:23 PM

KKG has a member in wyoming but the chapter is suing so not sure where they stand.

By: not really
#5  by: Sorority Gal   

Hey I think you should definitely check out Delta Gamma they’re really open and accepting and have a lot of openly queer people in their chapter! Good luck!

By: Sorority Gal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.