1.PBP,XO

1.5 AP,KKG

2.DG,KD

3.ADP,ZTA

Posted By: UNT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ass Hole   

Hahahaha close. But not really. I mean, ATO at 2?? Come on man that's way off.

By: Ass Hole
#2  by: agreed   

they're only there by default all the other chapters are miserable.

By: agreed
#3  by: Greek   

The Truth.
Frats
1.Sigma Phi Epsilon, Sigma Chi, Alpha Tau Omega, Theta Chi
2.Kappa Sigma, Kappa Alpha Order, Pi Kappa Alpha
3.Phi Kappa Sigma, Delta Sigma Phi, FIJI, Phi Kappa Phi, Sigma Nu

sorority
1.Chi Omega, Delta Gamma, Pi Beta Phi
2. Alpha Phi, Kappa Kappa Gamma
3. Kappa Delta, Alpha Delta Pi, Zeta Tau Alpha

By: Greek
by: ON THE REALJun 18, 2013 10:06:23 PM

ATO is nowhere close to being among SX,SPE,OX at all they're only slightly better than FIJI. KA has sadly been on the decline for a while I'd put them in their own category with the other chapters that aren't as bad as the bottom. Also there's no way in hell DG belongs above Aphi and KKG let alone on the same level as XO and Pi Phi.

The REAL Truth

Frats
1.SigEp, Sigma Chi, Theta Chi
2.Kappa Sig, PIKE
3. ATO,KA,FIJI
4.Delta Sig,Phi Kap, Pi Kapp, Sigma Nu, Phi Tau

sorority
1. Chi O,Pi Phi,APhi, Kappa\n\n\n\n\n2.DG,ADPi,KD, Zeta

These would be based on popularity/attractiveness/grades/involvement. The Top 4 are very involved and consistently win many fraternity/Greek events in comparison to the rest although DG does go out of it's way to participate in many events they just aren't as popular/have as many attractive girls yet to bridge the gap which is the same situation the rest of the bottom four.

Fraternity wise it'd be based more on intramurals/parties/frattiness/involvment/grades/popularity/ looks though its much harder to say exactly what makes a fraternity chapter good.

By: ON THE REAL
by: This is itJun 19, 2013 1:30:26 AM

ON THE REAL, there is no way that Chi O and Pi Phi rank that high if you factor grades and involvement. It's pretty well known around Chi O that they need smarter girls and they aren't involved at all. Pi Phi's grades and involvement have been terrible as of late as well. I don't believe that any one sorority is better than the other if you factor in all four of those things. The most attractive ones are obviously Pi Phi, Chi O and A Phi, the most involved are DG, Kappa and Zeta, the most social are Pi Phi, Chi O, and Kappa, the best grades are in ADPi and KD, the best sisterhoods are in DG, Zeta, and KD. This is honestly how I'd break down each house
ADPi- They're really smart, and classy, but run more like a business.
APhi- They're pretty, but are easy and snobbish
ChiO- They're the artsy popular girls. They're sort of cliquey and don't do much together.
DG- They're just really sweet girls all around who love eachother.
KKG- They're sporty and good natured, and have a good sisterhood.
KD- They're sweet, but awkward and don't know what it means to be a sorority.
Pi Phi- They're pretty, and party a lot, make unclassy decisions.
Zeta- They show up everywhere, are always together, never wear makeup.

By: This is it
#4  by: anon   

I think Chi O or Pi Phi will move down to middle tier this year and Kappa will move in to their place, and Zeta will get some pretty girls to move up. I see 2013 going this way.
Top Tier KKG Pi Phi and DG
Middle Tier Alpha Phi Chi O and Zeta
Bottom Tier KD and ADPi
Last year was for sure
Top Tier Pi Phi and Chi o
Middle Tier Alpha Phi KKG
In Between DG
Bottom Tier ADPi Zeta KD

By: anon
#5  by: pnm   

What is the ranking based off of for sororities? I'm looking to get into a respected and involved one.

By: pnm
by: anonJun 9, 2013 5:02:38 PM

My rankings are based on popularity/attractiveness. If you're looking for involved sororities DG and Zeta participated in the most events, Chi-O is known as the least involved.

By: anon
#6  by: Grkgirl   

I believe KD, DG and Kappa are the most involved sororities. They are not only active in Greek Life, but outside organizations.

By: Grkgirl
#7  by: Bump   

for all the incoming freshmen.

By: Bump
#8  by: UNT Sorority   

In all honesty, just go through recruitment and see who you fall
In love with. Each chapter brings something different to the plate and that's what makes going Greek so much fun! Greek Rank is a joke. And girls and boys get on here just to talk mess about other chapters just to start drama. Come on now guys! It's time to grow up and pull together as a Greek community and support each other!

Go Greek, Go Greek!

By: UNT Sorority
#9  by: Riley KKKooper   

Just wondering what the average dues are going to be for fraternities this year anyone know?

By: Riley KKKooper

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.