facebook

kappa delta

by: newtogreek

All I see on here is that Kappa Delta is a bottom tier sorority but I don't understand why. A couple of girls from my high school went KD and they're some of the nicest, smartest, and most sociable girls out there. They're not drop dead gorgeous but they're cute and know how to have a good time. Can someone explain to me why there's so much hate for them?

Posted By: newtogreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OtherSororityMember   

Honestly, KD is full of a ton of beautiful, intelligent, and fun women. I don't think there is really any "hate" for KD, they simply just aren't top tier - which is fine, not everyone can be at the top. There are a few reasons KD would be ranked lower than other sororities. As mentioned ed above, KD is a newer sorority, and honestly Greek life is founded in tradition, so older sororities often have stronger reputations, and it takes a while for newer sororities to build a rep. Following that, KD has a mixed bag of women. I'm sure every single one is amazing, but they aren't all cookie cutter traditional sorority girls. This can be a great thing if it's what you're into. Finally, KD doesn't mix with the best fraternities, which again goes back to tier. They do have an amazing house though, which is something most sororities can't say. Go into rush with an open mind, each sorority has something different to offer and they're all great!

By: OtherSororityMember

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.