facebook

parties

by: Frosh

I'm gonna be a freshman this year and I'm curious.. which frats have the best parties? and how easy is it to get into the parties? Thanks :)

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Crowned.   

DSig, SAE, and Zeta Psi have the best rush parties bar none. Honorable mention goes to Sigma Chi. Outside of rush, Delta Sig probably has the best parties year-round. I think SAE and Zete could do the same if they were semi-on campus and/or had the budget to fund them. Hope this helps!!

By: Crowned.
#2  by: Advice for Freshmen   

If you want to walk to parties, Sigma Chi. Great guys and fun parties
Zeta Psi and SAE I would steer clear from.
Delta Sig have great parties but you will feel like you are traveling out to Garner to get to their house.

At the beginning of the year, every fraternity has rush parties so both Greek Court and Maiden Lane are great places to hop from house to house.

As for how easy it is to get in parties, if you are a girl, don't worry about it. You will get into most parties.
For guys, it's best if you know someone in the fraternity before you show up with your suitemates and expect free alcohol to be handed to you

By: Advice for Freshmen
#3  by: Jules   

Go to the rush parties but really spend some time getting to know the guys outside of just the parties. I wouldn't be involved with some of them if you paid me but some have great brotherhood, fun parties and are down to earth, going somewhere guys! Take it from someone that knows the kind of guys girls want to be around. Definitely get to know the Sigma Pi and Sigma Chi guys.

By: Jules

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.