facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Colorado State University - CSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 7
#31  by: @ Greektgthr   

I appreciate what you are saying and agree with most of what you say. Except that I didn't join your sorority and I wouldn't call another sorority woman my "Sister".

Please show me in any sororities founding meeting minutes/creed/values the need to be one with PHC.

By: @ Greektgthr
#32  by: collegian   

Don't put much stock into the rankings, they are extremely superficial and don't represent what a sorority is (at least should be).

By: collegian
#33  by: @@Greektgthr   

At most schools, clearly not this one, Panhellenic is seen as a community and we support our Pan sisters. Besides, no matter then letter, greeks do it better!

By: @@Greektgthr
#34  by: CSUSoror   

the Collegian would have you believe that the Greek system at our university is a poor representation of what a Greek system should be. What they don't seem to understand is that the CSU Greek community is something special that shouldn't be taken for granted. We have as many "unity" issues as the next campus, probably because whenever we come together it is in a form of competition. But when the opportunity is presented, I have seen the CSU Greeks be an amazing group of people, despite their letters. The Collegian has never given IFC, PHC, MGC or NPHC the support we deserve. With article after article mirroring the views of Morgan Mayo, it seems they take every opportunity to knock down the Greek system. Personally, I would like to extend our ideas on unity to the greater CSU campus, and recognize that Greek or not Greek, we are CSU students, who should be expected to support one another in their chosen extracurriculars.

By: CSUSoror
#35  by: TSM   

1. Chi O
2. Kappa
3. Zeta
4. G Phi
5. Pi Phi
6. Tri Delt
7. KD

By: TSM
#36  by: rank   

1. Chi O
2. G Phi
3. Zeta
4. Kappa
5. Pi Phi
6. Tri Delt
7. KD

By: rank
#37  by: CSUSoror   

1. Pi Phi
2. Zeta
3. G Phi
4. Chi O
5. Kappa
6. KD
7. Tri Delt

By: CSUSoror
#38  by: CSUUU   

1. Pi Phi
2. Chi O
3. Zeta
4. KKG
5. Tri Delt
6. KD
7. G phi

By: CSUUU
#39  by: Hi   

Pi phi
Zeta
Chi o
Kkg
Tri delt
Kd

By: Hi
#40  by: Frat hard   

Zeta
Pi phi
Chi o
G phi
Kkg
Tri delt
Kd

By: Frat hard

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.