facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Colorado State University - CSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: @um whoa   

but the tri delts have it now :) and they are rockin it!

By: @um whoa
#22  by: Rank!!   

1. G-Phi
2. Chi-O
3. Zeta
4. Tri Delt
5. Pi Phi
6. Kappa
7. KD

By: Rank!!
#23  by: Real Rank!   

1. G-Phi
2. Zeta
3. Kappa
4. Chi-O
5. Pi Phi
6. KD
7. Tri Delt

By: Real Rank!
#24  by: just sayin..   

My favorites are zeta, tri delt, and g phi. they all consist of cute, classy, sweet girls!

By: just sayin..
#25  by: RANK   

1. Chi-O
2. Zeta
3. G-Phi
4. Kappa
5. Pi-Phi
6. Tri Delt
7. KD

By: RANK
#26  by: ......   

Ranking the houses is so dumb. What happened to greek unity? Each and every house has something great to offer. They are all filled with wonderful, beautiful girls too. Anyone who gets on here day after day giving the houses they don't like 1's and 2's and their own house all 5's is pathetic. Posting mean things about the houses you don't like only adds to the rumors that you know aren't true.

By: ......
#27  by: AGREE   

I agree with the post below...you are not helping with Greek Unity by posting negative things about other chapters. Every house is very diverse rather you like it or not and there's someone like YOU in every chapter. So stay off of this site unless you have something nice to say, plus you are adding to what Ms. Mayo stated about Greeks! and we know that what she said was not true!

By: AGREE
#28  by: real rankings   

Chi O
Zeta
G Phi
Kappa
KD
Pi Phi
Tri Delt

By: real rankings
#29  by: Unity   

Why can't we all get along? I personally don't hate any one sorority on campus. We are all Greek and have the same interests. We should all come together as one to beat the stupid stereotypes people like Mayo make of us. These comments are nothing but immature ways of feeling better about your house. "Top Tier" means nothing if you put others down. I really hope that the New Year brings changes to campus. It is my biggest hope that we can all come together and get over the letters on our hoodies and love each other for who they are. I went to PHC Pride Day and I loved the experience. I hope we can implement all the ideas that were talked about. I love all of the houses and you are all smart, beautiful Greeks.

By: Unity
#30  by: Greektgthr   

I recently ready an article about a mother who was hoping her daughter would be a legacy some day. When the daughter chose a different house than her mother had been in the mother said something like "I realized I was not raising my child in hopes of her being _____ but that she would be a PHC member" It really doesn't matter what letters we have on our chests, we are all greek together. I believe we should use this sight to boost moral and give our comments on how proud we are of each house rather than putting them all down with negative comments. Face it, we all get bashed on for being greek so why go along with it all. Lets support each other this year and see where that takes us! Every single house on this campus does amazing work for CSU, the community, their own philanthropies, and even touch the lives of people nation wide lets celebrate each others triumphs for once.

By: Greektgthr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.