RELEVANT SORORITIES:
tri delt- party girls, top
chio- stoners, chill girls
zeta- party girls who are always on elevated surfaces
kd- got a good pc but are all really pretty but kinda annoying
dg- last couple pc's have been good, they party a lot, newish but chill

MIDDLE:
Sigma kappa- girls are chill, super new on campus
adpi- used to be top until literally nobody wanted to join them, literally so irrelevant their pledge class this year had like 5 girls who were decent

BOTTOM:
Theta- literally if anyone says that theta isnt bottom then they are a theta. so irrelevant and think they are equal to dg or kd which is just self ranking
Phi Mu- all really nice girls
SDT- nobody really knows since they dont do formal recruitment

Posted By: honest truth
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

what happened to change adpi's reputation?

By: ??
by: !!!   

Honestly, I think adpi is still a top sorority on campus. They are super involved and fun and classy. They are probably not as high as tri delt obviously as of now but their pledge class this year is really cool. There’s also no way that zeta or kd are above them just saying. Chi o is also super chill

By: !!!
by: :$   

Everybody knows that adpi will always be top tier - the girls are the most classy but still know how to have fun (everybody wants to go to mallard ball), always involved on campus, very pretty, and are generally pretty smart. It’s not really the house for me but i know girls in it that love it - I would have to say most well rounded sorority tho

By: :$
#2by:    

I know a couple girls in Sig Delt, they're both really sweet and say the chapter has a really strong sisterhood. It's not the house for me, but girls who maybe aren't really sure about the whole sorority thing or are just looking for a welcoming group of girls should totally give them a chance bc I saw on Facebook that they're still doing COB.

By: sig delt
#3by:    

Dg wants to be Tri delta and zeta so badly. Dg is a bottom tier sorority and everyone knows it. Theta is middle enoooooough ladies

By: Haha
#4by:    

this is just so wrong lol

By: stop
#5by:    

honestly, pretty accurate for the most part. i think dg being top is a little bit of a stretch, and sigma kappa is more bottom tier because they're still so new. nothing against them, i just never hear anyone say anything about SK, whether in a sorority or frat. adpi is still pretty relevant, but definitely on the fall, not the rise.

By: cofc greek
#6by:    

way to self rank dg

By: fdgfghnmkl
#7by:    

I would definitely put zeta and KD way lower. They are super uninvolved and fake.

By: hello
#8by:    

sigma kappas pledge class is annoying as hell and everybody knows it

By: cougs
#9by:    

ADPi - Amazing
Chi-O - Genuine
Tri-Delt - Radiant
DG - Fantastic
Theta - Breathtaking
KD - Beautiful
Phi Mu - Fantastic
SigDelt - Remarkable
SK - Stunning
Zeta - Wonderful

By: #GirlsSupportingGirls2020

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: !!!   

This is the kind of positivity we need in our Greek system!

By: !!!
#10by:    

Zeta girls are too busy self ranking on this site to have time to get on an elevated surface

By: Cofc
by: cofc   

that doesn't even make sense

By: cofc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.