RELEVANT SORORITIES:
tri delt- party girls, top
chio- stoners, chill girls
zeta- party girls who are always on elevated surfaces
kd- got a good pc but are all really pretty but kinda annoying
dg- last couple pc's have been good, they party a lot, newish but chill

MIDDLE:
Sigma kappa- girls are chill, super new on campus
adpi- used to be top until literally nobody wanted to join them, literally so irrelevant their pledge class this year had like 5 girls who were decent

BOTTOM:
Theta- literally if anyone says that theta isnt bottom then they are a theta. so irrelevant and think they are equal to dg or kd which is just self ranking
Phi Mu- all really nice girls
SDT- nobody really knows since they dont do formal recruitment

Posted By: honest truth
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: :$   

Everybody knows that adpi will always be top tier - the girls are the most classy but still know how to have fun (everybody wants to go to mallard ball), always involved on campus, very pretty, and are generally pretty smart. It’s not really the house for me but i know girls in it that love it - I would have to say most well rounded sorority tho

By: :$
by: hiMay 4, 2019 7:58:25 PM

do you realize more than 30 girls have dropped adpi this semester? Lol it’s at the point where they have to take everyone during rush so they have a full pledge class and even then they have to do a lot of bidding throughout the year so that adpi won’t shut down the chapter

By: hi
#12  by: :)   

Top:
Tri delta
Kd
Adpi

Mid:
Zeta
Sigma Kappa
DG

Bottom:
Theta
Phi mu
SDT

By: :)
by: LolMay 19, 2019 2:49:06 PM

Stop self ranking KD

By: Lol
#13  by: frat-star   

1. Tri-Delt
2. ZTA
3. Chi-O
4. ADPI
5. KD
-pretty big drop off right here-
6. DG
7. Theta
8. Sigma Kappa
9. Phi-Mu
10. SDT

By: frat-star
#14  by: frat-star   

Relevancy Rank:
1. Tri Delt
2. Zeta
3. Chi-O
4. ADPi
5. KD

I don't even know the others.....

By: frat-star
#15  by: anon   

i really ddon't understant how somone could put DG as top tier and above adpi. doesnt make sense, dg's are too busy self ranking to be actually seen in public or at a party

By: anon
by: YupMay 19, 2019 8:23:23 PM

I agree with this and could definitely say the same about zta. They are obviously obsessed with self ranking especially now for pnms and it’s honestly embarrassing.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.