facebook

should i rush

by:    

I'm 23 year old guy and don't know if I should rush or not. I want to be a part of something but feel this springs rush class will be way younger than me. Also would you recommend at my age rushing a IFC or just joining one of the 2 business frays on campus

Posted By: Normalperson
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rushing is always worth a try. Try to visit all the fraternity tables and get a feel for which would be the best fit for you. Delta Sigma Pi (one of the business fraternities) hazes like no other. Beware of going that route.

By: tatertot
by: Normalperson   

Thanks for that info

By: Normalperson
#2by:    

Definitely rush. You won't regret it.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Normalperson   

Any ideas in frats that might have pledges that are a little older or just the age In General... I know last semester gave bids to a few transfers that were in my age group

By: Normalperson
by: chico   

alpha sigma phi has a lot of transfer students and im sure you could get into phi delt easily.

By: chico

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.