facebook

the following fraternities are now gdi's

by:    

Sigma Chi, Sigma Pi, PIKE

If your in one of the following, please let us know what it's like to be apart of Chico State Geed Life?

Thanks

-Active of an actual fraternity :)

Posted By: lol geeds everywhere
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Exactly what i was about to write ^.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You're obviously full of your self if you think other fraternities or not "actual fraternities," hahaha it just makes me laugh

By: HAHA
#3by:    

Nice troll. They are still fraternities, but the OP does have a somewhat valid point. At University of Arizona, Jimmy Tatros Phi Kappa Phi, as well as Delta Chi and I believe Sigma Chi were all kicked off campus and are no longer considered "greek" by the UofA greek community since they're rogue. "Jimmi Tatros a geed" is a common saying said by college students in SoCal and Airzona. Will unaffiliated fraternities such as sigma chi continue to be considered "Greek" by the rest of the fraternities/sororities for years to come? Just my 2 cents.

By: k
#4by:    

If you think because SIgma Chi is unaffiliated that the brotherhood and experiences they have had throughout college instantly disappear you're an absolute tard. I'm not going to argue on a anonymous thread because you're all probably a bunch of scrubs, but it makes you sound stupid when you say that since they are not affiliated with the school they are not a real fraternity.

By: alumni

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.