facebook

the following fraternities are now gdi's

by: lol geeds everywhere

Sigma Chi, Sigma Pi, PIKE

If your in one of the following, please let us know what it's like to be apart of Chico State Geed Life?

Thanks

-Active of an actual fraternity :)

Posted By: lol geeds everywhere
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Exactly what i was about to write ^.

By: Haha
#2  by: HAHA   

You're obviously full of your self if you think other fraternities or not "actual fraternities," hahaha it just makes me laugh

By: HAHA
#3  by: k   

Nice troll. They are still fraternities, but the OP does have a somewhat valid point. At University of Arizona, Jimmy Tatros Phi Kappa Phi, as well as Delta Chi and I believe Sigma Chi were all kicked off campus and are no longer considered "greek" by the UofA greek community since they're rogue. "Jimmi Tatros a geed" is a common saying said by college students in SoCal and Airzona. Will unaffiliated fraternities such as sigma chi continue to be considered "Greek" by the rest of the fraternities/sororities for years to come? Just my 2 cents.

By: k
#4  by: alumni   

If you think because SIgma Chi is unaffiliated that the brotherhood and experiences they have had throughout college instantly disappear you're an absolute tard. I'm not going to argue on a anonymous thread because you're all probably a bunch of scrubs, but it makes you sound stupid when you say that since they are not affiliated with the school they are not a real fraternity.

By: alumni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.