facebook

kappa kappa gamma

by:    

What are your thoughts on the new sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, coming in the spring?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

i thought their presentation was boring but i think KKG has potential at chapman

By: Gray
#2by:    

historically, a great sorority. could definitely be a welcome addition to Chapman greek life.

By: cal
#3by:    

Kappa at just about every school is the hot rich blonde sorority - usually top house. There's a reason their nicknames are Visa Visa Mastercard and Kappa Halfa Gramma...

By: yeah
#4by:    

Chapman does not need anymore sororities... I am not sure what the point of adding KKG is? There are enough sororities already, adding any more seems excessive... Should the whole school be Greek?? Not sure I see the objective.

By: Ali
by: greek   

They are adding another chapter so that it will bring down the overall sizes of ALL the chapters. Total being at 162 and quota at 68 is really big.

By: greek
#5by:    

i look forward to seeing about the kappass!

By: panthur
#6by:    

my prediction for next year:

DG
APHI
THETA
KAPPA
GPHI
AGD
DDD
PHI SIG

By: chapman
#7by:    

does anyone know any other sororities doing Spring 2013 rush besides Kappa? I'm interested in becoming greek but want to expand my options

By: unaff
by: GOGREEK   

I believe DDD, PHISIG, AGD

By: GOGREEK
#8by:    

Kappa is always top house. Chapman will not disappoint! Chapman girls are the most beautiful in Cali so I can see why Kappa wants to be a part of CU. I've seen the rush group, they are hot! Kappa will be top house for fall rush....just wait and see.

By: Geek life
#9by:    

I saw their pledge class being herded around campus today. I was pretty stunned at how many hot ones there were. And apparently they already have over 100 girls. Idk about being top house in the fall, but probably top 3 or 4 for sure, with the potential to rise really quickly.

By: brah
#10by:    

They have a few hot girls but some of them have really weird personalities. When it comes down to it they are all of the rejects who wanted a rep better than they could get into during normal rush. My guess for next year

Dg
Aphi
Theta
Gphi/Kappa
Agd
Ddd
Phi Sig

By: CHAPTOWN

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.