facebook

kappa kappa gamma

by: pnm

What are your thoughts on the new sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, coming in the spring?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: chapguy   

i saw a bunch of hot pledges today around campus in the shirts....i can see them definitely rising next year and doing well in the fall with the next class

By: chapguy
#12  by: yes   

I can't believe how fast they all put together wearing their shirts....there were so many. Impressive ladies.

By: yes
#13  by: next year   

because kappas are so nationally strong i think they have big potential at chapman! predictions for next year provided they actually maintain kappas national rep:

DG
APHI/THETA
KAPPA
GPHI
AGD
DDD
PHISIG

By: next year
#14  by: also   

@Chapman^^^ well somebody drank a lot of hater-ade today. Kappa is at Chapman now, so lets talk about the Chapman Kappa chapter. Sorry you didn't get into Kappa at your other school - you are obviously still upset about it....

By: also
by: ...May 17, 2013 12:05:10 AM

@Chapman Nice list of State schools, now let's see about private...From TCU to Yale. I mean there is a reason we go after them. They are the girls that make us look good, and they are definitely the girls you take home to meet mom! The hand full you talk about that may have gotten in because they are a new chapter will not be the norm but the exception. The caliber of girls that come to Chapman are probably Kappa legacies. Had they started in the fall they would have been able to have their pick of pledges. Just wait, they will be top 3 this year in their first fall rush. Reputation is everything.

By: ...
#15  by: rush2013   

I am a triple legacy Kappa and will be entering rush in Fall 2013! My mom was so pleased when Kappa was added this last year and I am excited to see that Kappa at Chapman has the same values and desires as other Kappa branches I am more familiar with!

By: rush2013
by: Panhel <3Jul 23, 2013 1:57:51 AM

Congratulations and welcome to chapman! KKG here is a great sorority. Enjoy rush!

By: Panhel <3
#16  by: @rush2013   

Smart choice. Kappa is top house across the country with a huge National backing, determined to start things off right at Chapman.

By: @rush2013
#17  by: seriously    

They are trying WAY too hard. Coming off as desperate and a bit entitled. They need to earn some respect.

By: seriously
#18  by: rush    

eh middle tier, definitely still the rejects and will be for a long while even though they have a good national rep
below GPHI about tied with AGD

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.