facebook

kappa kappa gamma

by: pnm

What are your thoughts on the new sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma, coming in the spring?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Gray   

i thought their presentation was boring but i think KKG has potential at chapman

By: Gray
#2  by: cal   

historically, a great sorority. could definitely be a welcome addition to Chapman greek life.

By: cal
#3  by: yeah   

Kappa at just about every school is the hot rich blonde sorority - usually top house. There's a reason their nicknames are Visa Visa Mastercard and Kappa Halfa Gramma...

By: yeah
#4  by: Ali   

Chapman does not need anymore sororities... I am not sure what the point of adding KKG is? There are enough sororities already, adding any more seems excessive... Should the whole school be Greek?? Not sure I see the objective.

By: Ali
by: greekFeb 17, 2013 6:16:20 PM

They are adding another chapter so that it will bring down the overall sizes of ALL the chapters. Total being at 162 and quota at 68 is really big.

By: greek
#5  by: panthur   

i look forward to seeing about the kappass!

By: panthur
#6  by: chapman   

my prediction for next year:

DG
APHI
THETA
KAPPA
GPHI
AGD
DDD
PHI SIG

By: chapman
#7  by: unaff   

does anyone know any other sororities doing Spring 2013 rush besides Kappa? I'm interested in becoming greek but want to expand my options

By: unaff
by: GOGREEKJan 9, 2013 5:35:53 AM

I believe DDD, PHISIG, AGD

By: GOGREEK
#8  by: Geek life   

Kappa is always top house. Chapman will not disappoint! Chapman girls are the most beautiful in Cali so I can see why Kappa wants to be a part of CU. I've seen the rush group, they are hot! Kappa will be top house for fall rush....just wait and see.

By: Geek life
#9  by: brah   

I saw their pledge class being herded around campus today. I was pretty stunned at how many hot ones there were. And apparently they already have over 100 girls. Idk about being top house in the fall, but probably top 3 or 4 for sure, with the potential to rise really quickly.

By: brah
#10  by: CHAPTOWN    

They have a few hot girls but some of them have really weird personalities. When it comes down to it they are all of the rejects who wanted a rep better than they could get into during normal rush. My guess for next year

Dg
Aphi
Theta
Gphi/Kappa
Agd
Ddd
Phi Sig

By: CHAPTOWN

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.